HVAC Service – Lawrenceville, GA
Service is our specialty at Patterson. A maintenance plan for your HVAC equipment will extend your equipment’s life and also increase its efficiency! Heating & air maintenance is imperative since heating and cooling systems seem to break down when they are most needed. These are also the times when your comfort system must work the hardest.
You wouldn’t buy a car, drive it, and never have the oil and filters changed. Yet thousands of people run their air conditioners all summer long and never have them serviced. Regular maintenance of your central air system can extend the equipment’s life.
Heating and Air Service Agreements
Patterson Heating & Air is proud to offer the finest preventive maintenance agreement on the market. Our maintenance customers receive two visits; one in the spring and also one in the fall. Spring services ensure that your system is prepared to battle the relentless Georgia heat, and fall services ensure that your system is heating properly and not leaking deadly carbon monoxide. Patterson maintenance customers also enjoy extra benefits including: 5% off on new equipment, 15% off on repairs and parts, free cleaning, no overtime charges, and also priority appointments. For only $125 for the first system, and $100 for each additional system, it is the best investment in comfort you can make.
Patterson Heating Air’s Maintenance Agreement is a full service heating and air conditioning agreement that follows Energy Star recommendations to help avoid breakdowns. It also protects and extends the life of your equipment as well as ensuring its efficiency. As a Maintenance Agreement customer you always receive priority service as well as discounted parts.
Why a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement is essential
- With annual heating & air conditioning maintenance, you can prevent costly repairs and also experience worry-free comfort for years to come.
- Just like your car, your heating and cooling systems also need regular tune-ups.
- Maintenance Agreements are important to help maintain and also validate manufacturer warranties.
Benefits of a Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
- Improve Capacity
- Lower Utility Bills
- Repair Minor Problems before they result in Major Breakdowns
- Improved Safety
- Discount on Repairs
- Priority Customer Service
- Fewer Repairs
- Extended Equipment Life
What a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement Includes (TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of:
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Clean and also Adjust Blower Assembly
- Check Indoor and also the Outdoor Coils
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Adjust Pilot
- Monitor A/C and also the Heating Cycles
- Clean Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out Condensate Drains
- Check Refrigerant Charge
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Measuring Voltage and also the Current on Motors
If you want your HVAC system to last longer, be more efficient, save money and also time…. You need to get a Patterson Maintenance Agreement! Contact us to today to schedule your one-time heating & cooling tune up or to become a service agreement customer.
Why Choose Patterson Heating and Air for your HVAC Service?
Service for Central Air Conditioners
Best Air Conditioner Company for HVAC Service
Excellent Service HVAC Contractor
Local Service AC Company